This morning I woke up a happy girl! Eric and I are looking for a bigger house since we have quite a few children (3 1/2) that will be with us. I currently own a beautiful town home in Gilbert and am really sad to rent it out but it's still an exciting time trying to find something new! As most of you know I may as well have been an interior decorator with how much I love decorating houses so it's like a fun new project for me. My mom and I went and looked at some houses today while Eric took his kids fishing than we did a little shopping. Had dinner with a best friend at IHOP and got in some good laughs. So pretty much an overall good day. Until...I came across a picture of my beloved Tory Burch shoes that were sadly taken from me a few months ago. I have other TB'S but I especially loved these because they were so bright and yellow! So let's just say I feel bloated/pregnant, my hips hurt, and am slightly grumpy about my shoes. And I don't want to clean up the kitchen. Or Turk's vomit.
I
WILL own these again...maybe even the black ones too :)