1/26/10
Morning/Noon/Night Sickness galore
Although this pregnancy wasn't planned, we couldn't be more excited! Eric and I have been thinking of baby names since I found out (which was 3 weeks). I can't tell anyone them but it's been a fun little past time for us! I have read just about every book possible, okay I read them all the first week. Yeah, that was when I was feeling happy and great, that changed and it changed very quickly. I have felt like death! There was literally a month or more where I barely even wanted to drink water. But -10 lbs later and 1 week away from the end of my 1st tri- I am slowly getting my appetite back! (except for yesterday when I "lost it" all of the bathroom floor, that was fun.) Here is a book that I found hilarious and oddly comforting, so if you are on your death bed and pregnant, read up!