3/6/10

Baby Business

I was walking through Target the other day after eating a delicious lunch of Chipotle (lots of hot sauce) and the weirdest feeling came over me. Okay not really over me but in my stomach. It was more like an extremely strong urge to pee for about 15-20 seconds! I have felt the baby move a little bit before when I lay down at night but it seriously felt like the little thing was using my bladder as a trampoline. My friend Britt was with me and got all excited and put her hand right on my belly hoping to feel it, but no luck for her. Our other friend Laurel is preggo and due in about a month so she gets to see and feel her baby move all the time. I guess it's just not that exciting for the other people around because they don't know what it feels like on the inside! I have yet to feel the baby move that much since so I'm thinking it was the hot sauce, either the babes loved it and was doing a happy dance or hated it and was trying to punish me by trying to get me to pee my pants in the middle of Target. Either way-it was a cool experience!

On another note: So I was supposed to find out the gender this coming week but it just so happens my doctor is going on vacation! So while she's sitting on a beach somewhere or skiing down some fresh powder slopes, I'll be here...waiting...in anticipation. So now I find out the 16th. I've been waiting for 4 months now so what's another week right?? I've had to hold myself back from buying baby clothes (boys and girls) so I guess I'll have to steer clear of Buy Buy Baby and all these adorable baby boutiques for another 10 days. I can do it!

And another note: Eric is the oldest of 4 boys yet has 3 little girls from his previous marriage. SO he and pretty much everything else thinks that our baby will be a girl yet I'm wondering if he's got a little boy in the works for him somewhere. But either way, boy or girl, we will be so happy to welcome our little baby into our family. If it's a girl, I've got a few ideas for the bedding and theme. If it's a boy I didn't have any ideas until today!

One of the collections (minus the crown stuff and pink walls) for a little girl that I love :

http://www.cocalo.com/item.asp?id=785&brand=1&g=3&coll=&cat=1

Another collection I just found that I love-maybe even more than the first!:


The only boy bedding I've found so far that I like:



More ideas are welcome and I will keep you all updated once we find out what the little gummy bear is! :)