Last week was such a special and exciting week for me. We chose to having Brighton's baby blessing on September 25th and I am so glad that some of my family was able to make it. It was so great to be able to spend time with them and for B to meet more of his family. He's a lucky little man to have such an amazing family that loves and adores him! The few days leading up to Brighton's big day were filled with all kinds of fun activites: The Pixies concert, pool time, eating good food, Saturday morning swap meet (yes, the swap meet) a Harley ride to Payson for mine and Eric's parents but most importantly, being able to spend quality time with our family.
After a few days of fun, it was time for Brighton's big day. It was such a special day for me. I want to thank everyone who was able to make it. It made the day that much more special. My dad gave him the most beautiful blessing. One that brought tears to mine and many others eyes.
I am so thankful for Joe and Marcene. They were so sweet to let us have the Blessing at their home. They provided YUMMY food and such a loving environment. I can't thank them enough for all that they did.
Such a memorable Blessing day for my sweet boy. You are the biggest blessing in my life B and I'm so glad you chose me to be your mama. I love you to infinity and beyond...
Such a memorable Blessing day for my sweet boy. You are the biggest blessing in my life B and I'm so glad you chose me to be your mama. I love you to infinity and beyond...
