8 questions
My cousin Krystal tagged me, so here goes...
1. If your husband was out of the picture, what would you have named your child(ren)? (If you don't have a child, then hypothetically.) I love the name of our son, Brighton, but the other names I will eventually name my other children are Bloom, Grey and Rome. (No one better steal these because I'll know... :) )
2. When do you usually go to bed? 9:30-10:30
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Istanbul, Turkey. Ireland. Scotland. I really can't choose one!
4. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be? My white, cancerous skin. I would love to be "olive complected" so I didn't have to deal with Melanoma the rest of my life!
2. When do you usually go to bed? 9:30-10:30
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Istanbul, Turkey. Ireland. Scotland. I really can't choose one!
4. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be? My white, cancerous skin. I would love to be "olive complected" so I didn't have to deal with Melanoma the rest of my life!
*I once told someone I had an olive complexion in high school, It was when I used to tan. I don't remember this but just ask Meagan. She reminds me frequently. And finds it hilarious. Which it is. Let's be serious.
5. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? I would love to be able to play the violin. Or be able to sew so I could make the clothes I've designed.
6. If you had your choice, where would you live? Zurich, Switzerland. Or NYC in the states.
7. What material thing is on the top of your "wish list?" Anything that is sold at Anthropologie. Preferably the comforter I have my eye on.
8. What is one of the dumbest things you have ever done? 1 word. WINCO. You figure out the rest.
I really don't have a lot of friends that are regular bloggers but I will "tag" 8 people anyway! I tag...Allie, Shannon, Kortnee, Christy, Whittney, Tina, Stevie and Brooke.
2. How did you and your husband meet?
3.Would you go base jumping if someone paid you $1,000 to do it?
4.White or Wheat bread?
5. Would you rather have a private yacht or a private jet?
6. East coast or West coast?(which do you prefer)
7. Are you a shower or bath person?
8. Do you like it better when it rains or when it's sunny?
(I will be making my blog public for the sake of this so people can see that I've tagged them in their "newsfeed". I plan to go back to private shortly after.)
5. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? I would love to be able to play the violin. Or be able to sew so I could make the clothes I've designed.
6. If you had your choice, where would you live? Zurich, Switzerland. Or NYC in the states.
7. What material thing is on the top of your "wish list?" Anything that is sold at Anthropologie. Preferably the comforter I have my eye on.
8. What is one of the dumbest things you have ever done? 1 word. WINCO. You figure out the rest.
I really don't have a lot of friends that are regular bloggers but I will "tag" 8 people anyway! I tag...Allie, Shannon, Kortnee, Christy, Whittney, Tina, Stevie and Brooke.
Now for your 8...
1.If you had to, would you rather live in a space station for a year or under water in a submarine for a year?2. How did you and your husband meet?
3.Would you go base jumping if someone paid you $1,000 to do it?
4.White or Wheat bread?
5. Would you rather have a private yacht or a private jet?
6. East coast or West coast?(which do you prefer)
7. Are you a shower or bath person?
8. Do you like it better when it rains or when it's sunny?
(I will be making my blog public for the sake of this so people can see that I've tagged them in their "newsfeed". I plan to go back to private shortly after.)