10/27/10

Spin

My worst enemy & my best friend.
I used to take a spin class 4x's weekly, at least.
That was before I got pregnant last year.
Haven't done once since, until last night.
(I'll save your eyes from the after photo)
 
"It never gets easier, you just go faster"
 
It was my first postpartum workout and I'm looking forward to getting back on schedule.
I have had quite a few people ask for my running/cycling play list.
Here it is: (in no particular order)
  •  Uprising-Muse
  •  Stronger-Kayne West
  • Stinkfist-TOOL 
  • Song 2-Blur (sprints)
  • Schism-TOOL 
  • Only Girl (in the world)-Rihanna 
  • Winner-JT & Jamie Foxx  
  • One step closer-Linken Park (sprints)
  • More human than human-White Zombie (sprints)
  • Maneater-Nelly Furtado 
  • Knights of Cydonia-Muse 
  • Killing in the name-Rage Against the Machine 
  • Imma Be-Black Eyed Peas
  • Telephone-Lady Gaga/Beyonce 
  • Run this town-Jay-Z/Rihanna 
  • Fistful of steel-Rage Against the Machine
  • Where is my mind-Pixies (cool down)
 Pretty sure I could go on forever. My (workout) play list consists of 300+ songs..
If you need any more recommendations feel free to email me, along with your comments like always. I tend to have more "sprinting" songs since I am more of a sprinter but I have plenty of others too. Have a good day everyone! 
:)