Christmas is just around the corner.
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!
I received my daily Tory Burch email this morning and it asked what "my" wish list was.
It's hard for me to think about wanting anything for myself anymore.
I want to give everything to this sweet little boy of mine.
BUT if I had to have a wish list, this is what would be on it...
I love my big PPB diaper bag but it would be nice to have this smaller version for the small and short outings with my little man.
My ipod touch sadly drowned a year ago at the bottom of my purse...literally.
My water bottle spilled. My blackberry survived but this little guy has been barely holding on.
It still works but the screen won't light up. I manuever around by memory or by shining a bright light on it.
I would love one of these so I can capture every single movement of B.
Seriously.
I will be that mom who will be recording her baby sleeping.
Is that creepy?
Yes. Yes it is.
But I don't want to miss a solitary moment!


