I think the same thing every year as midnight approaches on December 31st.
Where am I going to be this time next year?
Not just geographically but in my life.
So naturally, that is what is on my mind tonight.
This past year has been filled with so many emotions for me. The joy I have felt by bringing my sweet little boy into this world and becoming a mother for the first time. I will forever remember 2010 for this reason. I could not ask for a greater blessing.
I hope to remember the times I've laughed and learn from the times I've cried.
Tonight will be spent cuddling that little blessing of mine while watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.
Last year at midnight I was so sick with my pregnancy that I spent most of the countdown in the restroom.
This year I get to give my son a big smooch once that clock strikes 12.
I wish a Happy New Year to every one of you.
A new year filled with happiness and good health.
We love you!
(Christmas post to come at a later time...)