Life has been crazy lately. I feel like I have zero time to actually sit down and do nothing. (aka blogging)
But I love being busy.
I enjoy waking up in the morning with a full schedule.
Don't get me wrong, I love lazy days but it's the busy one's that keep me going.
Literally.
The past few weeks have been filled with: family,Thanksgiving,cleaning, helping my mom and step-dad move into their beautiful new home, Christmas shopping, cleaning, spending quality time with Eric's girls, more cleaning, LOTS of dinners/lunches/breakfasts with girlfriends, a little more cleaning, laundry and of course spending time with my favorite boy.
...
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I've always been fortunate enough to be able to celebrate every holiday multiple times. Two (or more, okay always more) Thanksgivings, Christmas festivities, Easters etc...you get the point.
First stop on Thanksgiving was Eric's family's party.
It was so good to see everyone but we sure missed Marcene.(Glad you're feeling better, love you!)
Next stop was my mom's. First off let me say THANK YOU for not making us celebrate the day of thanks at the Country Club again and letting us dine at your gorgeous new home.
The food was delicious as always and the company was even better.
(I have been horrible at taking pictures lately)
We got around to a very small amount of holiday decorating.
The girls decorated a tree for their room.
One that I've had since I was a little girl with the ornaments I've collected every year since I can remember.
They loved it.
We had so much fun.
And of course we made treats. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins.
Multiple batches. So yummy.
This little one had his 4 month check-up.
(I swear I do make my bed. Sometimes.)
Weight: 14.9 lbs-50%
Height: 25 in. 55%
Head: 16.9 in-68%
He is the HAPPIEST little boy. He is constantly smiling and laughing at everyone.
He still loves his little octopus friend.
He loves playing with his sissies and doggies.
He wakes up and goes to bed with a smile on his face.
He's the best listener a girl could ask for. He is always in the mood to cuddle and loves to give his mama big kisses.
To infinity and beyond buddy.
Love you always.