3/8/11

 
 
Between this sweet thing's RSV/double ear infection and my ear drum rupturing, which by the way, is the most EXCRUCIATING pain that I would not wish upon anyone, you could say the past few weeks have been slightly exhausting. But seeing this adorable little face just makes me realize that all of the sleepless nights and days that feel as if they never end, are ALL worth it.
I love that I'm starting to see more of my features in him daily.
I love that he say's, "Mum-ma" when he's sad and wants to be cuddled. 
(Yes I am counting that as his first word! :) )
I love that he said, "Da-da" today! :)
I love that he always has SMILES for me. No matter what.
I love this fun stage he's in and can't believe he's already 7 MONTHS .
Love him. So SO much.
 
I would also like to mention that I'm one lucky girl to have such a wonderful mama. One that not only helps take care of my son while I'm sick but takes care of me as well. She's awesome.
Thanks Mama, we love you!


*Just want to give props to all the single and/or stay at home moms. No matter what people think, our days are NOT filled with long naps and lounging. It's a FULL time job. And not an easy one at that.