Who makes Christmas posts on the last day of March?
That would be me.
I was blog stalking myself and realized I never posted this post. So...in case anyone is wondering how Brighton's first Christmas went then here ya go. I'm losing my mind.
"Yep. It's over a month later and I am finally posting my Christmas post. Lazy? Maybe. It was B's first Christmas so naturally I took about a gazillion photos. Yes, a gazillion. So I'm going to try to only post a few.
Brighton and I got to go home to Idaho. I love this new Allegiant deal.
We flew in to IF(no SLC then driving 3 hours) and it was nice and chilly with lots of snow. Perfect. That's the only way to spend Christmas in my opinion. I don't know how people do it in AZ. I need seasons. They are too beautiful not to have.
The first few days were filled with one Christmas party after another. Multiple parties is just another perk for having a huge family.
I got to see two of my sisters that I haven't seen in years and their kids whom I also haven't seen in years.
A lot of people got to meet B for the first time which was so fun to see.
I got to see two of my sisters that I haven't seen in years and their kids whom I also haven't seen in years.
A lot of people got to meet B for the first time which was so fun to see.
We came home Christmas eve to spend it with Eric, the girls and the Harris family. It was fun to be able to let Brighton experience his first Christmas with his sisters and daddy. Great memories and excited for the many years to come."
The tree at mine & Eric's home.
I'm posting this because one day I want to make a book out of my blog.What kind of book would it be without the infamous Christmas post?