These are just a few of the beautiful ladies that we get to go on dates with.
Brighton is turning into such a flirt, I love it!
Especially when it comes to his girlfriend, Brielle Zia. We absolutely love her and her mama!
We celebrated Shannon's baby shower at Joe's F&G. She and I switched places for the evening while I played photographer and she posed for a few beautiful pregnancy photos.(not shown)
It was also our last dinner with the 5 (plus 2 babies) of us.
We were sad to see Laurel and Nix go but SO excited for their new adventure.
We love you guys and miss you like crazy already. Soak up that California living for us!
We celebrated Shannon's baby shower at Joe's F&G. She and I switched places for the evening while I played photographer and she posed for a few beautiful pregnancy photos.(not shown)
It was also our last dinner with the 5 (plus 2 babies) of us.
We were sad to see Laurel and Nix go but SO excited for their new adventure.
We love you guys and miss you like crazy already. Soak up that California living for us!
