4/16/11




This sweets and I have traded in our 90 degree days for much cooler ones in Idaho.
I discovered today that people are being told by someone that I threatened to move Brighton to Idaho if we couldn't move back in with that someone.
Funny how gossip gets started.
Gossip that couldn't be more false. All the money in the world could not get me to want to move back in that house with that person.
We are here enjoying our family. It's been so fun seeing B with my dad and brothers. I'm so excited for these few weeks we get to spend here and for the bond he will gain with them.
We will be moving back into my town home in a few weeks and I'll be starting school again shortly after, so the timing couldn't be more perfect to spend a few weeks in my home town.
We miss our friends and family in Phoenix.
We also miss the gorgeous weather.
But for now, we are going to enjoy family and friends here and I will be enjoying a few more weeks of boot season.

(Sorry for the blog overload today. Crazy past few weeks!)