11 months
How is he already 11 months old?!
- He is always laughing or smiling.
- He even automatically smiles the second I pull my phone or camera out.
- When he gets excited to see someone/something...he doesn't fail to let you know that he is REALLY excited. Legs kicking, arms flailing and some sort of high pitch noise coming out of his mouth. He sometimes even has a worried look on his face.
- He sleeps through the night. 7 pm-6ish am. (insert Hallelujah chorus here) He started sleeping really well once I put him on formula and started sleeping through the night a few days before I left for Japan and has continued with this lovely sleeping pattern ever since I've been home. Ahhh.... :)
- He loves being thrown in the air.
- He's super ticklish. It's hilarious.
- He's a flirt. A really big one. Any time I take him on a plane, to the store, to the gym or pretty much anywhere in general, he sure knows how to get the ladies (and gentlemen) attention. One flash of his little smile and they are hooked. I actually counted that I was stopped 7 times within 1 hour the other day. And 5 out of the 7 were guys! Apparently it's not just the women that are obsessed with cute kids anymore.
- He loves the sound of his own voice and is constantly yelling or making some sort of loud sound. Not out of anger, sadness or frustration. Just because.
- He still loves food.
- He loves feeding our dog Duke his leftovers.
- He hates getting dressed. HATES IT. Who can blame him?
- He won't wear shoes.
- He has 6 teeth. Four on top, 2 bottom.
- New words: ball, doggie, kitty
- Everything is an adventure to him. And when he crawls somewhere, he crawls with a purpose.
- Standing up is his new favorite activity. Next comes the walking....yikes!
- I am his jungle gym. I can't sit on the floor for 3 seconds without him literally climbing on me. He always has the biggest smile as he does this. Adorable.
Love him.