7/4/11

 Independence Day






 Today my thoughts weren't on BBQ's, fireworks or parades; they were on the humble men and women that are out fighting for our country. The ones that are away from their loved ones and families instead of being home, spending this holiday with them. My thoughts were on my soldier today. My strong, brave and not to mention, very handsome soldier :) whom I miss very much. To me, he is at the top of my list for the definition of a real man. I am so thankful and proud of him for everything he does for me and you. None of us could even be celebrating this day if it weren't for him and the many other soldiers in our military; past and present.



B and I spent the day swimming and eating yummy food with good friends. Tonight will be spent with just the two of us, watching the fireworks from the balcony of our house. Then of course watching the NYC fireworks; the only fireworks that even compare to the presentation in Idaho Falls. I miss Idaho Falls on this holiday. I'm hoping that next year Casey, Brighton and I can all be home in good 'ol IF with each other and our families. Sounds like the perfect 4th of July to me!