2/16/10

Private Blog Time!

Due to some unnecessary comments from people who don't know me I have decided to make my blog private.This blog was made for my family and friends to see what's going on in my life. I didn't plan on making it private until I was sure all my family knew I had it but due to people that I don't know going out of their way to search for my blog I have decided to do this sooner. I will probably do this within the next week or so. I really don't feel it is right for complete strangers being able to see into my life anymore, it's very creepy! I want to reserve my blog for those whom I love and care about and vice versa. I have also posted this on Facebook so leave your email address at either place and you will be sure to get an invite! For those of you who have already given me your address-I have it written down. If you don't want the world to see, you can also email me your address to-shalynnkelley@gmail.com. Don't be shy-I would love to hear from all of you! Thanks everyone and have a great week!