2/15/10

Valentine's Day Happenings

Eric and I woke up at 5 AM to a beautiful morning and got ready to head out for our balloon adventure! We were so excited! There were so many balloon's in the air that morning (about 16 that we could count). The air was literally full with love. It was so calm and peaceful up there and I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am. After our amazing ride, we heard the story about how hot air ballooning got started and visited with some other people for awhile than it was off to breakfast. We had a few hours to relax so we went home to our recent favorite activities, sleeping and watching the Olympics. Than it was off to our amazing dinner at Modern Steak, SO GOOD!! Our picture from the restaurant is sadly blurry but I had to post it anyways. Here is my Valentine adventure with my amazing Valentine...