Last night one of my best friend's Krista and I went to probably the cheesiest and most embarassing place we could possibly go to for dinner! Rainforest cafe...yes Rainforest cafe. Terrible food and such a cheesy enviroment (unless you have kids). We decided to go there because when we were younger like 15 or so, me, Krista and our other 2 best friends would come down to Phoenix for Spring Break because my parents have their house down here. We were hanging out with my mom and step-dad's best friends that live here and they were telling us how all the college students go to Mill Ave. So we had to go! We however had the impression that Arizona Mills (fairly ghetto) was this magical Mill Ave. Anyway-making a long story short we would go there and go to Rainforest Cafe and always secretly wondered where all these college students were. Pretty hilarious to both Krista and I now that we both live here and know better!
We were talking at dinner about when we went to Europe when we were in high school and we were reading some of her "journal entries" that she wrote while we were on our long 9 (or however long) hour flight. She found the funniest picture that I just had to post--it's a stick figure drawing of 3 of us pregnant! Pretty ironic now! They have always joked around about when I become pregnant because I am so small they think I will fall over! I just had to share this fun info and post that fantastic drawing. (I have to admit i'm a little suprised we were 15 or 16 when we drew this drawing, it looks like my 2 year old nephew could have possible done a better job)

I believe I'm the one on the far right (with no face), Lauren's the one in the middle with her big hair and Krista is the one of the left. Or it could be Trist, who knows!