3/16/10

I don't know a more exciting way to post this so I'll just say it...IT'S A BOY!!!!

We seriously couldn't be more excited!! I personally haven't been able to stop smiling all day. He has been moving around like crazy this afternoon and just knowing that he's in there makes me so happy! I have ALWAYS wanted a little boy first, and Eric has 3 little girls already so this is something new and exciting for both of us! (Not that it wouldn't be exciting if it were a girl.) Eric is so excited to have a little hunting and fishing partner and I can't wait to go shopping for his little hiking boots and camo pants. He is coming into this world with two amazing families and if I do say so myself, some pretty fun parents! We just love our little boy so much already, and we can't wait to meet him this summer!

His foot


His...ahem...man parts.


Profile of his adorable little face.