I however have not climbed many big and important mountains in my life time but have always enjoyed hiking and being outdoors. And since some of the girls on that doc. made it to the top of Kilimanjaro, why couldn't I!?!? So since I have been feeling better, Eric and I have been doing some hiking lately. I obviously can't and won't do anything too crazy, being pregnant and all, but we need to start our training somewhere! Plus it's just a fun activity that we can look forward to doing together. He is planning on doing his Grand Canyon hike again next month and we have talked my Dad, Meagan, Nic and possibly my brother Matt and his girlfriend Shayna to hike the Grand Tetons with us in the summer/fall of 2011.
Anyway, on to the purpose of this post. A few weeks ago we hiked past a girl that was wearing a pair of these interesting shoes and we just looked at each other like "what the heck is she wearing?!?!". Eric than started his research on them, only to realize that one of his brother's is a proud owner and that they are good for all sorts of outdoor activities! They train your leg and feet muscles to work in a different way and although they are a little weird to look at and get used to at first, they will help us achieve our upcoming hiking goals!
Mine.

Eric's

www.vibramfivefingers.com