4/16/10

Spring Time Haps

1. We are moving!! This is very bittersweet for me. The "bitter" part is that I am leaving my first owned home. I technically still own it since we have decided to rent it out but it's still sad! I love this little place. The "sweet" part is...I LOVE our new place-plus it's bigger to accommodate our expanding family! I will be moving back to my old "stompin' grounds". Okay, I know I can't really call it that since I technically didn’t grow up there but my family has had a house in that area since I was young and I did live there for 2 ½ years after I moved here, so I’m going to stick with my term. We will live minutes away from Eric's parents and about 5-10 minutes from my mom and step-dad. Very excited to be close to our family, especially once our little bundle of joy comes!

2. Speaking of moving...this little boy of ours is very active! I honestly can say that I don't think he stops. Only now instead of little flutters and rolls, it's full on kicks and judo-chops. (Note: I have had to retype this section about 4 times because there is a very painful "judo-chop" session going on. Ouch.)

3. We got lucky and were able to take a much needed California getaway! Meagan and Nic had some vacation time the same time we were planning to go so we invited them to come along. It was relaxing and probably the only vacation we'll have for awhile so we definitely enjoyed it. But the fun didn’t stop once we got home. Easter weekend was spent eating good food (by that I mean baskets of Easter candy… my weakness) good laughs with old and new friends and enjoying the citrus blossom scented Arizona weather. I love spring time.

*Thanks to M&N for so kindly taking pictures...my camera is on it's death bed.