We had our big ultrasound today-and man oh man is our little man cute! He was kind of stubborn and had his hand resting on his face for most of the pictures but we still got to see that he has pouty lips like me and chubby little cheeks that I can't wait to kiss! The technician said that she could tell in the 2D ultrasound that he has a lot of hair-guess we'll see! He is already weighing around 3 lbs and my doctor said he is growing pretty average. We just can't wait to meet him. It's good to put a face to the little boy who is constantly jabbing me in the the ribs with his foot... :)
That thing the arrow is pointing to is my placenta...yummy!

His mouth is open and it looks as though he plans to lick his umbilical cord...the object the arrow is pointing to. Once again...yum!
/>His chubby little cheeks are all squished and his little right hand is resting again his face.

We didn't get lucky and get a really good 3D picture of him but I'm still glad I got to see this much!