7/8/00-7/3/10

It's hard to even move on to a different topic after discussing Max's passing but I'm going to do my best to! Eric and his parents were able to come up to Idaho the first weekend I was there, to spend some time with my family and to attend one of my baby showers. I had the most amazing time being with Eric and seeing our families together. I enjoyed spending so much time with Marcene (Eric's mom) and really loved all of the great talks we had. Eric and his dad got to go fly fishing with my dad and brother and they had a blast! They of course didn't take any pictures but their stories were so fun to hear. I love that our families got along so well and I can't wait for us to all get together again after Brighton is born and for his blessing.
I didn't take a ton of pictures from my shower but these are the few that I did get! Once I get more I will post them.

My amazing cake! (except for the slightly creepy baby that was on top) My "sister-in-law" Shayna's good friend made this cake for me. SO talented!
Two of my favorites: my mom and Eric's mom Marcene.
Like I said...not very many pictures but I had such an amazing time and am so glad that so many family members and friends were able to come celebrate such a special thing with me. We got spoiled and I have had so much fun going through all of the amazing gifts I received. I never realized how many talented women there are in my family! So many adorable blankets and burp cloths were made for me. Maybe someday I can "learn" to have such talent!
Down by the falls...in Idaho Falls!

Even though such an awful accident happened the last weekend I was home in Idaho it was great to be able to get out of the heat for a few weeks and to spend the 4th with Eric and our families and to finally meet my sweet little niece Sage Elizabeth. She is such a doll and spending time with her got me so excited to welcome my little boy into this world.