8/30/10

First Night Out

Happy Birthday Britt!
Saturday was her big day so I made the decision to go out and celebrate with her. It was a tough one-but Eric convinced me that I need to get out of the house and "have some fun", although being with B is probably the funnest thing for me to do, I decided I was very overdue for some much needed girl time. Although Laurel and I spent most of the night feeling slightly awkward and missing our little boys, I still enjoyed getting "dolled up" and having some good laughs with good friends. Plus knowing that Brighton was home with his daddy, bonding and watching football made me feel a little more comfortable being out...even if I did text Eric every other minute checking up on them. I love spending time with my girls, however I don't plan on leaving B for that long ever again...