8/26/10

My Little Shopper...

Today B is 4 weeks old so I decided to take him shopping! Well actually the shopping spree was to find a dress for my best friend for her birthday but of course we brought our main man along! Can I tell you how much I hate Scottsdale Fashion Square? Okay, let's be serious. I don't hate it. At all. I love it...A LOT. I walked in and there were my favorite stores. Right in a row. Anthropologie, J Crew, Banana Republic, Barneys of New York...ugh. I was strong and didn't go in them, I actually went out of my way to go around them. Those of you who really know me are really proud right now. I did buy Brighton 2 shirts from H&M though for his upcoming one month birthday. He did SO good for his first real outing! Eric and I have taken him to lunch a few times but this was his first time being away from the house for more than an hour. He was pretty pooped by the time we got done. I think it's from all the loud rage music some of those stores play. I never realized how annoying it is when you feel the urge to cover your ears right when you walk into a store. Look who's turning into a mom... :)