This little nugget of mine is 6 months old tomorrow and I honestly am having a hard time believing it. I swear I was pregnant with him like a week ago. He is the LOVE of my life. I couldn't ask for a cuter face to wake up to every morning nor a sweeter face to kiss a million times every night. He "brightons" my day. Every day. Love love love him and am SO excited for every day yet to come.
Facts 'o B:
- He loves food. I mean really loves it. With the exception of rice cereal. The first "solid" food I gave to him was green beans and he ate the entire thing. He has now experienced: green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, yams, apples,squash, peaches, pears and bananas (which I secretly love). He eats oatmeal with peaches mixed in every morning. A fruit for lunch and a fruit/veggie for dinner. Except for today. His breakfast was: Oatmeal/peaches plus the rest of the peaches in the container. Lunch: Peaches AND bananas. Dinner: Sweet Potatoes AND bananas. Yep. He's my child.
- He rolls over.
- He goes down for bedtime and (most) naps like a champ. But hasn't slept all the way through the night yet.
- He enjoys the sound of his voice and has recently discovered to do an extremely high pitched squeal. Which he does very frequently.
- He smacks his lips and bites his bottom lip (like his mama).
- He curls his toes (like his daddy).
- He crosses his feet. I find it extremely adorable.
- He's extremely ticklish (also like his mama).And laughs every time I dress/undress him. Never fails.
- He LOVES animals. Especially dogs.
- He almost weighs 17 lbs and has the yummiest chubby thighs.
- He loves giving mama open mouth, tongue out, slobbery kisses. And mama loves them in return.
- He has such a fun loving and sweet personality. He smiles at everyone and loves to give cuddles.
- He likes to grab my cereal bowl in the morning and pull the entire bowl onto our laps.
- His arms are always straight out from his body. Always. See bumbo picture.
- His fingers are his favorite treat.
- He used to have a full head of dark black hair. He now has a full head of light brown/blonde hair.
- He can fall asleep by his head getting rubbed. (like mama)
- He's not a fan of being on his tummy but ends up there a lot.
- His laugh is to die for.
To the moon and back. To infinity and beyond. Forever and ever...
Time: now if you wouldn't mind slowing down now. I would greatly appreciate it.
*my blog is now on a "schedule" so we'll see how this works



