1/16/11

Oh Sweet Life

"Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself:"
-Madindo

I had the best night with a few of my favorites. I can only imagine how amazing the night would have been if ALL of my favorites were there. I feel that my feet have finally hit the pavement and yet I don't feeling like running. I just want to casually walk down this bewildering and divine road called life.
I have not laughed so much or so hard and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am. It's been a long time coming yet happened in such a short time period.
It's true, if you're going through hell, just keep on going. Life always has a funny way of doing things. If you feel pain and sadness, usually you think it's going to go on forever.But before you know it,
life works it's magic and you literally wake up one morning without a care in the world. I have all I could ever ask for in my little Brighton. He is my happiness.
Happiness is beautiful.







Getting ready at Britt's was the highlight. As you can see there was a lot of "posing" going on. I am the queen of striking a random pose at any given moment. My family would agree. We laughed so hard we thought we would possibly "wet" ourselves and there was a lot of "running man" like dance moves going on. Fabulous, fabulous night.