10
11 of the faces that 10 month old Brighton makes.
And I love every one of them!
Fun Facts:
- B took his first "crawl" on May 16th and has been ALL OVER the place ever since. Sure, my life has gotten a little more hectic but it's so much fun seeing him surpass this milestone.
- New Foods: he has a love for graham crackers, fries, bread (especially the bread at the Country Club in IF) and pancakes.
- He say's "mama" a lot. Love it.
- He's a water baby.
- He still loves music and being sung to.
- He makes a funny little "eh" sound when he wants more. More food, more drink, to be sung to more, more music, to be thrown up in the air again etc...the list goes on and on.
- He got all 4 of his top teeth basically within the same week. It was a rough one. For the BOTH of us. His upper right central came in on the 24th and the left followed shortly after on the 29th. The other 2 popped through within a few days after. Thank the heavens!!
- He's mischievous and likes to do a chuckle as he crawls towards something he isn't supposed to. He always can be found with a huge grin on his face while doing this enjoyable activity.
- I can count on one hand how many times he has slept through the night. But now that the teething has calmed down, it's starting to get better.
- He loves to cuddle and give kisses.
- He gives himself kisses in the mirror and I can often find him having full on conversations (giggles included) with himself.
- He is starting to pull himself up on the things. I believe walking is just around the corner. A very short corner.
- He loves his Grammy Hall and Grandpa Kelley. He lights up when he see's them.
- He snores.
- He laughs when he "toots".
- He has had 4 ear infections, a viral form of pink eye and 2 colds in the past month. (Not including his teething) I'm guessing it was the freezing wind in Idaho and hoping the warm Arizona sun will help! There's nothing worse than seeing him sick.
- He just stopped breastfeeding 2 days ago. This was a very hard thing for me to deal with as I was planning on doing it until he was ready for cow's milk. He wasn't gaining the weight he needed to from me so I had to switch him to formula. I have always been against ever giving him formula but that was my only option. It took him a few days to get used to the taste but he is doing great now!
Weight: 17.4 lbs
Height: 29.5 in. 73%
Head: 18.2 in. 66%
I love this little darling of mine. He is my best buddy. And I can't believe he is almost 1! Man on man, time sure does fly. I would be okay if it started to slow down now. Please? Thanks.