10/26/11

Update:
Since nursing school started, I literally have no time to update this thing but I'm deciding to take a tiny break from studying to do a very quick update. :)




The past few months have been filled with all sorts of surprises such as:

This little stinker starting to walk. My dad came down to visit us during the middle of September and he was actually the one to see B officially take his "first steps". I was in class at the time but I got PLENTY of videos of him  the next day. I can't believe my little boy is getting so big. I love him more every second of the day and could not be more thankful to be his mama. We have so much fun together! 


While my dad was here we went to the zoo, ate yummy food (and dessert) and just spent quality time together. It was so nice having him here for the weekend. I miss my family. I wish I would've gotten more pictures though!


My friend's Chris and Kara got engaged! So happy for them and so happy I got to be a part of the big surprise engagement. 
 With the soon to be bride on the left. Congrats again!

And a few surprise packages from my sweets:

Yes, it's a turban and yes I had been stalking it on anthropologie.com for the past 9 months and Case decided to surprise me with both.
I have the sweetest man. I'm a lucky gal.

So besides a few concerts here and there and a couple of play dates, this pretty much sums up my past few months.I think. I'm probably missing something but oh well. My brain is fried.
Nursing school is hard. And there are some days that I would be content with pulling my hair out over studying or going to class. But over all, I really do love it. And it'll be so worth it in the end. 

Now back to studying...
*Don't be surprised if I don't update for another few months. Maybe more than that if Casey comes home for Christmas. :)