12/14/11

                                              (Yes, he is in his pajamas eating dinner.)



16 1/2 months
  • 21.1 lbs
  • 32 inches 61% height
  • 18.8 inches head 57%
Looks like I'm going to have a tall and skinny one on my hands! I may be a little bias but he is the perfect little dude. Every day with him just gets more fun. He loves to cuddle and always wants to sit on my lap.He loves to unscrew/screw caps and lids, take out the outlet plugs just to plug them right back in himself and either try to maneuver his way into Duke's kennel or towards the kitchen garbage can. He loves the word, "no" and uses it very frequently, yet finds it hilarious when mama uses the same word. 
Other words he say's are:
-Duke
-Mum
-Daddy
-Thank you (Literally every single time, usually multiple times, after I give him something. It's adorable.)
-You're welcome (working on it)
-All done (along with the sign language version)
 
He loves Christmas tree's and Christmas lights in general. We went to the temple lights at the Mesa Temple and he just loved it. He wanted to run around and touch every single light bulb that was within reach. He enjoys eating mama's food and drinking mama's drink, even if he has the exact same thing in front of him. Throwing food on the floor is his favorite activity, even when I tell him "no", he just laughs and keeps doing it. Maybe I need to work on my "stern" voice? In the mean time, good thing we have a tiny permanent vacuum cleaner (Duke).

This little guy continues to bring so much joy into my life. I look forward to him waking up every morning. I love cuddling with him on the couch while we watch Christmas cartoons and the way he lays on my shoulder when we read bedtime stories. He's growing up way too fast and I look forward to helping him learn and loving him more every single day. If that's even possible.
Love him so much.