2/13/10

LOVE is in the air

I decided that since it's Valentines and all that I should express some of the things that I just LOVE. LOVE is such an amazing thing that no one could live without, here goes (in no specific order):

Anthropologie: I LOVE YOU! What would I do without you, my closet would literally be empty. Thank you for filling my wardrobe and giving me fashion inspiration. I'd be lost without you.

My Family: What would I do without them? Probably go crazy. I have the most AMAZING family ever, I can't even describe in words how much I LOVE them. Thank you to my amazing parents and siblings for always being there, being my foundation to make me the strong woman I am today and being my unconditional support system.

Eric: Man oh man, I LOVE THIS MAN! I couldn't have picked a more amazing person to spend my life with. Thank you for being you Eric, don't change a thing about you. I LOVE you just the way you are.

My "Unborn" Baby: I LOVE you so much already. I can't even imagine loving you more than I already do yet I know I will love you more and more every day of your life! I can't wait to meet my little boy or girl.

Duke & Turk: My babies! Even though Turk snores at night and slobers all over me I don't know what'd I'd do without my little meatball. Duke is my little buddy, never leaves my side, I can't imagine life without him since he magically appeared into my life! LOVE them!!

My Friends: AKA my other support group! I have the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. They will always be here for me and vice versa, they truly are my family. Love ya'll!!


These are just a few of my favorite things that I just LOVE! I'm sure I'll be adding more later :)